It provides shock absorption with only the thickness of 2mm thin. This ultra thin insert is used in between the sole and the insole
By simply putting this thin insert under the existing shoe insole, it reduces foot pain and fatigue. It is only 2mm thick and as it is ultra-thin, so it is convenient to adjust the shoes to the size of your feet. It fits very well so you will probably feel that it is easier to walk with it inside.
- Relieve foot pain and fatigue
- Relieve the shock impact from the heel strike
- It reduces the pain which is caused by the twisting force.
- It relieves the spike produced pressure points.
- It improves the comfortableness when wearing the shoes.
|2S||22.0 - 23.0 CM|
|S||23.5 - 24.5 CM|
|M||25.0 - 26.0 CM|
|L||26.5 - 27.5CM|
|2L||28.0 - 29.0 CM|
|3L||29.5 - 31 CM|