*Please kindly note that warranty is not applicable on this sales item. In case of warranty service, international shipping fee and handling fee may be incurred.
Shaft: Dynamic Gold
The MP-T5 wedges deliver the feel and precision of Mizuno’s renowned Grain Flow Forging process where it benefits the player the most – around the greens. A refined teardrop profile - based on the tour grind of short game magician Luke Donald, allows mastery of the ball from a variety of set ups and positions. In addition, there are now unbelievable 25 combinations of loft and bounce, with 5 sole grinds, to suit the needs of even the most discerning wedge player.
Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forged heads combine the softest feel with spin control only possible through the use of loft specific Quad Cut Grooves. Mizuno’s Quad Cut Groove concept utilizes a wider, shallower groove from 54-62 lofts (to grab softer, partial strikes) and a narrower, deeper configuration from 49-53 degrees (for fuller shots). When it comes to wedge performance, the new MP-T5 is the total package.
- Grain Flow Forged: From a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for soft, solid, consistent feel.
- QUAD CUT Grooves and Milled Face: CNC milled grooves and increased surface roughness for ball stopping spin.
- 25 Loft/Bounce Options: All with Tour Inspired sole grinds.
- White Sating and Black Ion Finishes.
- Shockwave Sole: for HIGH COR low on the face for increased ball speeds across the entire face.
- NEW More Stable Design: for our largest sweet area yet
- Front Weighted Design: for lower spin
- Reverse Hosel Offset: Better blends gap between Fairway and long irons.
- Modern Head Shape: and Hosel blend for enhanced performance and control.
|STD Lie º||63º||63º||63º||63º|