*Please kindly note that warranty is not applicable on this sales item. In case of warranty service, international shipping fee and handling fee may be incurred.
Shaft: N.S. PRO 950GH
Flex Option: R, SR, S
(If you are interested in other flex option of this iron set, please kindly contact us for more information.)
Include: NO.5-9, P, G, (7 PIECES)
The Game Changer – Forged from Boron infused steel
A mid-sized, one piece Grain Flow Forged iron that comprehensively ends the normal trade-off between precision and distance. Produced from a stronger Boron infused steel billet – the JPX900 Forged boasts a milled pocket and new multi thickness face for increased ball speeds over a wider area. More compact than its predecessor the JPX900 Forged continues to break the rules with its incredible combination of forged feel and ball speed.
- True forged feel in a distance iron : Our new steel reinforced with trace amounts of Boron is 30% stronger, allowing the JPX 900 Forged to perform like a distance iron, without losing its renowned Mizuno forged feel.
- Balanced mid-sized profile: Confidence inspiring behind the ball, yet compacy enough to appeal to elite level players and professionals.
- Ball speed enhancing multi-thickness face: The JPX900 Forged pushes the potential of Boron infused steel to new levels with a multi-thickness face, designed for the fastest ever ball speeds from a Grain Flow Forged Iron.
- High performance from miss-hits: The pocket cavity is extended in both directions to redistribute 21.5 grams to reduce distance loss from off centre hits.
- PowerFrame Design: Mass pushed to the extreme corners delivers stability and performance from miss-hits. A reinforced top line ensures a strong and powerful sound at impact.
- Forged in Hiroshima Japan: At Mizuno's exclusive plant - manufacturer of Grain Flow Forged heads for Mizuno for over 30 years. See how each Grain Flow Forged iron is made in our forging story.
|Loft °||Lie °||Length|
|Shaft: NS PRO 950 GH HT|